The number of victims of terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka exceeded 320
The death toll as a result of a series of terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka increased to 321 people. It is reported by the TV channel News 1st with reference to the authorities of the country.
As noted, more than 520 people were injured of varying degrees of severity.
Previously reported about 310 victims.
A series of explosions occurred in the temples and five-star hotels of Sri Lanka on April 21, on Catholic Easter.
- The terrorist group Jamaat al Tawhid al-Watania vindicates the attacks in Sri Lanka 3 months
- In Sri Lanka, the number of victims of terrorist attacks increased to 310 3 months
- Series of attacks Sri Lanka: The hell in the church 3 months
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Sri Lanka announced the identification of the bodies of 31 foreigners after the terrorist attacks in the country 3 months
- The number of victims has risen: Sri Lanka: The search for motives for attacks continues 3 months
- "Only animals could do this": the number of victims of the terrorist attacks in Sri Lanka reached 290 3 months
- Terrorism: number of victims after series of attacks in Sri Lanka continues to rise 3 months
- OVERVIEW: The number of deaths in Sri Lanka's series of attacks rises to 207 3 months
- The facts about the "terrorist incident": Almost 200 dead, even more injured - serious attacks shake Sri Lanka 3 months
- Sri Lanka: Government: After attacks in Sri Lanka, evidence of "retribution" for Christchurch 3 months
- X-ray of the victims of the attacks in Sri Lanka 3 months
- Sri Lanka: Number of attacks in Sri Lanka has risen to almost 360 3 months
- The number of detainees in connection with the bombings in Sri Lanka exceeded 100 3 months
- Sri Lanka downgrades attacks 3 months