Russian Foreign Ministry condemned the bombings in Sri Lanka
The Russian Foreign Ministry condemned the series of explosions that occurred in Sri Lanka on April 21.
“They are outraged by the next inhuman attack of terrorists, which has not and cannot be justified. We express sincere condolences to the relatives of the victims, we wish a speedy recovery to the wounded, ”the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
It is noted that "the events in Sri Lanka once again confirm the need to consolidate the efforts of the world community in the fight against international terrorism."
The ministry clarified that according to preliminary data there were no victims of the Russian bombings.
According to local media reports, at least 185 people were killed in the explosions, hundreds were injured.
There are currently known about eight explosions that affected hotels and churches of the island.
- Sri Lanka: At least two of the explosions in Sri Lanka go back to suicide killers 6 months
- Sri Lanka: Cardinal in Sri Lanka demands "merciless punishment" of the assassins 6 months
- Terrorism: Foreign Ministry updates travel advice for Sri Lanka 6 months
- Sri Lanka: So far 13 arrests after series of attacks in Sri Lanka 6 months
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Sri Lanka announced the identification of the bodies of 31 foreigners after the terrorist attacks in the country 6 months
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka commemorates with three minutes of silence the victims of the attacks 6 months
- Sri Lanka: number of attacks in Sri Lanka has risen to 310 6 months
- Sri Lanka: Government: After attacks in Sri Lanka, evidence of "retribution" for Christchurch 6 months
- Sri Lanka: Number of attacks in Sri Lanka has risen to almost 360 6 months