In Ukraine, localized a fire at a petrochemical plant
The fire at the Karpatneftekhim petrochemical plant in the town of Kalush, Ivano-Frankivsk region in Ukraine is localized. This is stated in the message of the State Service of Ukraine for Emergencies.
It is noted that 20 pieces of equipment and 110 people of the personnel of the fire and rescue units of the civil service in the region are involved in extinguishing the fire.
“The fire fighting headquarters has been created at the scene of the incident,” the message says.
The cause of the fire is established, no injuries.
On the night of January 13, it became known that in the Ivano-Frankivsk region of Ukraine there was a fire at the plant.
- In Ufa, there was a fire at a refinery 7 months
- In the Ivano-Frankivsk region of Ukraine there was a fire at the plant 7 months
- In Yakutsk, localized fire in a residential building 7 months
- In Ukraine, five people suffered from a methane outbreak at the mine 7 months
- SC initiated a case after a fire at a plant in the Orenburg region 7 months
- In Ukraine, the fire extinguished at a petrochemical plant 7 months