5 reasons to make you tired constantly
Dr. Hans Michael Mullenfeld said that the constant feeling of fatigue is due to several reasons:
- Lack of exposure to daylight, where sunlight stimulates activity hormones such as serotonin.
- Lack of exercise, as motor activities contribute to the activation of blood circulation and metabolism and the activity of hormones.
Therefore, exercise should be practiced at least three times a week, with the integration of motor activities in daily life, such as climbing the stairs instead of using the elevator.
- Lack of fluid in the causes of the constant feeling of fatigue, since the body is composed of a large proportion of water. So be careful to drink liquids, especially water at a rate of not less than 1.5 liters per day.
- The wrong diet is one of the causes of constant fatigue: not eating breakfast, eating a heavy and heavy meal, eating fast food and lots of sweets. This causes blood sugar to rise quickly and then decrease rapidly too. To feel tired.
So be sure to have a nutritious breakfast, a light meal and healthy and small snacks to charge energy stocks.
- The irregular rhythm of the day, so sleep and wake up at fixed dates and specific.