Carbon monoxide leaked from a detached house in Bucheon, Gyeonggi Province, poisoning three members of a family.

According to the Bucheon Wonmi Police Station, carbon monoxide leaked from the gas boiler of a detached house in Dodang-dong, Bucheon, around 9:10 pm yesterday (2nd).

In this accident, a man in his 40s, his wife B in his 40s, and his teenage son C were poisoned by carbon monoxide and were taken to a nearby hospital by the 119 ambulance.

A's condition has improved and he has been discharged, while B and C are still receiving hospitalized treatment.

A police official said, "All three of them are in no life-threatening condition." "The gas boiler was installed in the house two years ago, and we are investigating the exact circumstances, including the cause of the leak."

(Photo = Provided by Yonhap News TV, Yonhap News)