Last (20th) at around 11pm, a fire broke out at a hotel in Mujudeokyusan Resort, Muju-gun, Jeollabuk-do, about 5 hours later.

Fortunately, no one was injured, but 89 people, including guests and staff, were evacuated.

The fire started on the side of the wooden structure on the roof of the 5th floor of the building, and it is believed that a fire occurred due to the overheating of the stovepipe of the hanok.

The firefighting authorities ignited a big flame by mobilizing all firefighters and equipment from nearby areas within 3 hours of receiving the report.