night (2nd), a fire broke out in a multi-family house in Mapo-gu, Seoul, and three residents were taken to the hospital after drinking smoke.
There was a lot of fire during the night, but the reporter of the incident and the accident was compiled by reporter Bae Jeong-hoon.
red flame is coming out of the window of a multi-family house.
Firefighters entering the building fight water and fire.
At about 9:50 last night, a fire broke out on the 5th floor of a multi-family house in Mapo-gu, Seoul.
More than 10 residents were evacuated by the fire, and 3 people, including residents who smoked, were injured and received hospital treatment.
All of the inside of the house was burned down, causing an estimated 28 million won damage.
--- At about
10:30 last night, there was also a fire in the 2-story quick service office in Guro-gu, Seoul.
Fortunately, no one was injured by the fire, but office appliances and other items were burned, resulting in property damage of over 5 million won.
Fire officials believe that the fire has spread from abandoned cigarette butts to the building.
At about 0:40 am, a car in the underground parking lot of a hotel in Seongjeong-dong, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, caught fire.
The fire completely burned one vehicle and caused a riot to evacuate over 200 guests.
At 2:20 pm yesterday, a fire broke out at the warehouse in Gyeongsan-si, Gyeongbuk, and it turned off completely only at 11:20 p.m., after nine hours. During this process, an explosion occurred and Mr. A, a 58-year-old firefighter, was burned on his face and was taken to the hospital.
Fire on the 5th floor of a multi-family house in Mapo-gu… Evacuate 10 residents
Last night, a fire broke out in a multi-family house in Mapo-gu, Seoul, and three residents were taken to the hospital after drinking smoke. There was a lot of fire during the night, but reporter Bae Jeong-hoon compiled the news of the incident. Red flames leak through the gaps in the windows of the multi-family house.