Ajax seems to be losing Sergiño Dest to a European top club this summer.

After Bayern Munich, FC Barcelona would have made an offer on Wednesday for the nineteen-year-old right back,

De Telegraaf

and the

AD report

.

The amount of the club's bid for new trainer Ronald Koeman is unknown.

Sources report to

De Telegraaf

that the offer is "extremely serious".

Ajax and FC Barcelona would still be negotiating.

The Spanish superpower is looking for a new right back after the departure of Nélson Semedo to Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The Portuguese international switched to the Premier League club for at least 30 million euros on Tuesday, giving FC Barcelona financial scope to attract a new player.

The club has been hit hard by the corona crisis.

For a long time Bayern Munich seemed to have the best papers to recruit Dest.

The German record champion is said to have made various proposals to the Amsterdam club management, but the clubs have not reached an agreement so far.

A delegation from Bayern is said to have visited the Johan Cruijff ArenA to talk with the management of Ajax.

According to the

AD, there

is a good chance that Dest played his last match for Ajax against RKC last Sunday.

The American international was still on the training field of trainer Erik ten Hag's team on Wednesday.

Nineteen-year-old Dest broke through last season in the main force of Ajax, in which he played 37 official matches so far.

This season, the self-trained talent will have to settle for raids as Noussair Mazraoui has been preferred as a right back.