Good morning and welcome to the Formula 1 live blog on NU.nl. My name is Patrick Moeke and I will keep you informed of all developments concerning the third test day at Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. Lots of fun!
- F1 test day
- Verstappen runs in the morning
- Morning session
- 2 pm - 6 pm:
- Afternoon session
a few seconds ago
3 more hours and 27 minutes left - Verstappen already has thirteen rounds behind him and tops the time list in the opening phase of this session.
7 minutes ago
Another 3 hours and 34 minutes - Verstappen drives the fastest time in his first timed run.
* Pirelli has subdivided the dry weather tires into five compounds. The C1 is the hardest (and therefore slowest) tire. The C5 is the softest and is therefore the fastest.
Formula 1 · 14 minutes ago
Another 3 hours and 40 minutes - And there is Max Verstappen. The Dutchman sends his RB16 onto the asphalt and starts on the last test day of this week.
Formula 1 · 24 minutes ago
It is another sunny day in Catalonia.
Rise and shine: it's time for the final day of the first # F1 Testing session @ Circuitcat_eng! Here are the runners and riders 👇 @ F1Avatar
Formula 1 · 26 minutes ago
Another 3 hours and 51 minutes - A lot of work is done on the Verstappen car. The wheels are not yet mounted on the car and the Dutchman is not yet in his car.
Formula 1 · 36 minutes ago
4 hours left - The light is on green. The last test day of this week is on its way.
Formula 1 · 42 minutes ago
These drivers are taking action today:
- Max Verstappen and Alex Albon (Red Bull)
- Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes)
- Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari)
- Lando Norris and Carlos Sainz (McLaren)
- Esteban Ocon and Daniel Ricciardo (Renault)
- Daniil Kvyat and Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauri)
- Lance Stroll (Racing Point)
- Antonio Giovinazzi (Alfa Romeo)
- Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen (Haas)
- Nicholas Latifi (Williams)
Formula 1 · one hour ago
During the second Formula 1 test day, the surprising steering system from Mercedes was the talk of the day. What kind of find did they make?
VideoTest days F1: Mercedes box of the day
Formula 1 · one hour ago
At Ferrari, they are ready for the third and final test day of this week in Barcelona. They start in Spain at 9 a.m.
Ready to start 👊🏽 @Circuitcat_eng # essereFerrari🔴Avatar
Formula 1 · 2 hours ago
Max Verstappen will only appear on the track during the morning session. The Dutchman therefore runs his rounds in Barcelona from 9 am to 1 pm.