Gulldén aims at the World Cup
Swedish gaming engine Isabelle Gulldén gave birth to son Lias in July this year - but is aiming for a quick comeback on the handball field. To Aftonbladet, she says that the goal is to participate in the World Cup in Japan at the end of November-December.
- Yeah! It had felt strange to miss it. But I don't want to be back at 70 percent but it should be at 100 percent, she tells the newspaper
Gulldén says she already exercises quite a bit; She is down to workouts with the team and fits and shoots, runs intervals on a bike and runs a few times a week. And then she trains in the gym, where she has taken the help of the Norwegian Ole Bjerkeset Kristiansen, to everyday fitness coach in the Norwegian top team Vipers Kristiansand.
- I thought that all Norwegians are so ill well trained and I thought I must give it a try, she says to Aftonbladet.
She hopes to be able to train fully at the end of September and play her first match, with French club team Brest, since the mid-October delivery.
- Grateful Martina goes full for the relay medal at his eighth World Cup 9 days
- Athletics team goes for three Dutch medals at the World Cup in Doha 10 days
- Who will hang the gold at the World Cup in China? How will Spain end? 10 days
- Soldatova will not perform at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Baku 10 days
- Rugby World Cup Canada national team arrives at Nagaguchi, Yamaguchi | NHK News 8 days