The Russian national team won the gold EI-2019 in rowing
The Russian national rowing team took the first place in the fourth kayak race at the European Games in 2019 in Minsk.
The national team consisting of Artem Kuzkhmetov, Alexander Sergeev, Oleg Gusev and Vitaly Ershov reached the finish line in 1 minute and 32.376 seconds.
The second were the representatives of Germany, and closed the top three Slovaks.
Earlier, freestyle wrestler Anzor Hizriev became the champion of the EI-2019 in the category up to 125 kg.
- The Russian national team remained the leader of the EI-2019 medal standings after the second day of competition 1 month
- Russian national cycling team on track won gold in pursuit on ЕI-2019 24 days
- The Russian national team won nine medals on the seventh day of the European Games - 2019 24 days
- The Russian team won 12 medals on the eighth day of the European Games - 2019 23 days
- Russian national team won the European Games medal credit for the European Games - 2019 22 days