UEFA sets Champions League semi-final dates
The European Football Confederation (UEFA) announced on Thursday the dates of the semi-finals of the Champions League and announced that Tottenham and Ajax would open and close the tournament.
The European Football Confederation (UEFA) has set the dates for the Champions League semi-finals and announced that Tottenham Hotspur and Ajax will open and close the tournament, while the two sides meet against Barcelona.
Tottenham hosts on April 30 at home to Ajax and the return match will be held on May 8, while Barcelona will host Liverpool at Camp Nou on May 1. The return match will take place on May 7. Next May at Anfield Stadium.
Tottenham beat Tottenham to a semi-final, although they lost three goals to four in the second leg against Manchester City on Wednesday.
Ajax, the surprise of the competition, won three goals for two goals in the aggregate, after a draw at home to a goal and won two goals to two goals, despite starring Ronaldo, who scored the two goals of the old lady.
Liverpool made it easy to beat Porto 6-0 on aggregate, while Barcelona qualified for Manchester United with a 4-0 win in both games.
The final of the tournament will take place at the Atletico Madrid stadium in Luanda, Montenegro on June 1.
- Tottenham Hotspur play against Ajax in the Champions League semi-final 5 months
- Champions League: Tottenham reach the semi 5 months
- "Liverpool" defeated "Porto" and reached the Champions League semi-final 5 months
- Double Messi, error de Gea and unassigned penalty: “Barcelona” defeated Manchester United and advanced to the semi-final of the Champions League 5 months
- Ronaldo will not play in the Champions League semi-final for the first time in nine years 5 months
- Champions League: Ajax Amsterdam is in the semi 5 months
- Ajax on the threshold of the semi-final Champions League 5 months
- Europa League: Frankfurt is in the Europa League semi-final 5 months
- Champions League semi-final: Bayern Munich loses against Barcelona 5 months