Handball World Cup: Uwe Gensheimer leads Germany to the second victory
With a strong showing against Brazil, Germany's handball players have also won their second group match at the home World Cup. Showpiece was again the defense.
Thanks to a superior defense performance, the German national handball team has also won their second World Cup match round. Best thrower at 34:21 (15: 8) against Brazil in front of 13,500 spectators in Berlin was captain Uwe Gensheimer with ten goals. Goalkeeper Andreas Wolff again showed a strong performance.
With the second win in the second game, the DHB-selection leads the preliminary round group A with 4: 0 points. Next opponent is Russia on Monday. The Handball World Cup will be held jointly by Germany and Denmark. The finale will take place on January 27 in Herning, Denmark.
- Second victory in the Handball World Cup: Germany leaves Brazil no chance 7 months
- Handball World Cup 2019: What Germany takes from the opening victory against Korea 7 months
- Handball World Cup: Germany prevails against Korea 7 months
- Handball World Cup: Germany celebrates clear opening victory against Korea 7 months
- Handball World Cup: Germany and Russia draw 7 months
- Handball World Cup: Germany is one lap away 7 months