Hamilton won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualification, Sirotkin - 19th
British pilot of the team "Mercedes" Lewis Hamilton won the qualification of the 21st stage of the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi.
The current world champion overcame his best lap in the third qualifying segment in 1 minute 34.794 seconds.
The second was his team mate Valtteri Bottas. Troika closed the vice-champion in 2018 - the pilot of the Ferrari Sebastian Vettel.
Russian Sergey Sirotkin, for whom the upcoming race will be the last for the Williams team, took 19th place in the final protocol of the session. His partner, Canadian Lance Stroll - the 20th.
FULL QUALIFYING CLASSIFICATION: @LewisHamilton's 83rd career field- Formula 1 (@ F1) November 24, 2018
Earlier it became known that Sirotkin will not compete in Formula 1 in the 2019 season.
- Hamilton won the third free practice of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 5 months
- Verstappen is preparing for qualification in Abu Dhabi 5 months
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Hamilton crowns his outstanding season 5 months
- Hamilton won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and set a new points record for the season 5 months
- Alonso's last race, Sirotkin's farewell to Williams and Hamilton's 11th victory: the results of the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix 5 months