We have sent a notification for this news.
Stay up to date with important news with notifications too.
No thanks Yes, please
The cabinet will implement new relaxation of the corona measures on Saturday 5 June.
This is reported by outgoing minister Hugo de Jonge (Public Health) on Wednesday.
The government will decide on Friday which measures will be scaled down exactly.
De Jonge says that on June 5, "broadly step 3 of the opening plan" will start.
The cabinet will probably give further explanation about the easing in a press conference on Friday evening.
It is reported that from June 5, up to 30 guests will be allowed to enter restaurants and cafes, with fixed seats and advance reservations.
Museums, theaters, cinemas and other 'flow locations' can also be visited from that Saturday, on the condition that people book a time slot.
The third step of the so-called reopening plan was initially planned for June 9.
On Tuesday, mayors called on the cabinet to bring forward those easing for a week, although the Outbreak Management Team previously advised against this.
According to De Jonge, the step can be taken earlier, because all corona figures are heading in the right direction.
"All signals are green," said the minister.
This message is being supplemented.