The financial magazine Forbes listed one hundred of the world’s most earning public figures.
First place goes to overwhelming Kylie Jenner, 23, whose revenue is said to be a whopping $ 590 million this year.
Jenner’s revenue comes from January, when he sold 51 percent of the shares in his cosmetics and skin care company to beauty company Coty for $ 600 million.
The second on the list, 420 million US dollars after in Jenner, Jenner will be half-sister Kim Kardashianin spouse, rapper Kanye West US $ 170 million a year incomes.
Kardashian himself is ranked No. 48 on the list, earning $ 49.5 million this year.
Kanye West tops the list with $ 170 million in earnings.
His wife Kim Kardashian earned $ 49.5 million. Photo: Danny Moloshok / Reuters
Of the musicians, Elton John tops the list, with $ 81 million in revenue backing 14th place.
The acting king of the actors is former show wrestler Dwayne Johnson, ranked 10th on the list with $ 87.5 million.
The highest-earning actress is Sofia Vergara, who finished 71st and earned $ 49 million.
Actor Dwayne Johnson was the King of Actors with his $ 87.5 million earnings.Photo: © Mario Anzuoni / Reuters
Among the writers, American suspense writer James Patterson ($ 80 million, place 15) and Harry Potter book series creator JK Rowling ($ 60 million, place 28) earned the most.
TV chef Gordon Ramsay, who recently visited Finland, earned $ 70 million.
He is ranked 19th on the list, and at the same time is the only chef on the entire list.
Read more: Does top chef Gordon Ramsay still enjoy himself in Finland?
Eat pizza in Tornio and have a sauna in Kukkola - the party even includes their own toilets
Gordon Ramsay was the only chef to make the list with a $ 70 million income. Photo: Danny Moloshok / Reuters
The combined revenue of the 100 richest celebrities was $ 6.1 billion.
The decrease from the previous year was about $ 200 million, according to Forbes, which is believed to be explained by the multifaceted effects of the coronavirus pandemic, particularly on the event industry.
Next year, the income of musicians in particular is forecast to fall further.
Elton John was the most deserving musician on the list.
His income this year was $ 81 million.Photo: Stefano Dalle Luche / Zuma / MVPhotos
The world's 25 highest-income celebrities
1. Kylie Jenner, $ 590 million
2. Kanye West, $ 170 million
3. Roger Federer, $ 106.3 million
4. Cristiano Ronaldo, $ 105 million
5. Lionel Messi, $ 104 million
6. Tyler Perry, $ 97 million
7. Neymar, $ 95.5 million
8. Howard Stern, $ 90 million
9. Lebron James, $ 88.2 million
10. Dwayne Johnson, $ 87.5 million
11. Rush Limbaugh, $ 85 million
12. Ellen DeGeneres, $ 84 million
13. Bill Simmons, $ 82.5 million
14. Elton John, $ 81 million
15. James Patterson, $ 80 million
16. Stephen Curry, $ 74.4 million
17. Ariana Grande, $ 72 million
18. Ryan Reynolds, $ 71.5 million
19. Gordon Ramsay, $ 70 million
20. Jonas Brothers, $ 68.5 million
21. The Chainsmokers, $ 68 million
22. Dr. Phil McGraw, $ 65.5 million
23. Ed Sheerann, $ 64 million
24. Kevin Durant, $ 63.9 million
25. Taylor Swift, $ 63.5 million