Hollywood differences can sometimes be full of drama - especially if the break-ins have a long common history. This seems to have happened to actress star Megan Fox and her ex-wife Brian Austin Green. The ex-couple got married in 2010, and after several breakups, they ended up in final divorce in May this year.
The soup started when Fox beat the nuggets with rap artist Machine Gun Kelly shortly after the resignation. Fox released a black-and-white co-image with his tattooed rapper on Instagram and glowed with his luck.
- A boy so beautiful that it hurts. My heart is yours, Fox wrote.
Ex-spouse Green saw the picture, and was not left speechless. He decided to hit the counter right away with his own counterattack and posted on Instagram a picture of himself and his and Fox’s shoulder blades. Green has three children in common with Fox.
The statement was found in the caption, which was the same as in Fox's picture.
- Boys so beautiful that it hurts. My heart is yours, Green shook.
According to People magazine, the image published by Green appeared on Instagram just a moment after Fox’s image. Green has remained silent about his own love life since the divorce, and has no idea if he has a new relationship.
The picture was flooded with comments that Green should address the matter and get over the gap.
- That is, an adult divorced woman is not allowed to love another man, because then she is a bad mother?
- Your children must be older than you. Move forward in your life.
- Are you a little bitter?
On the other hand, Green's appearance was fully justified.
- He's allowed to spend time wandering in self-pity, it's part of the difference.
- Priorities okay! You are a good father.
Fox and Green had their first child Noah in 2012. The second son Bodhi was born in 2014 and the third son Journey in 2016.
Fox and Green in 2013.
Photo: Hubert Boesl
Fox and Machine Gun Kelly met in the filming of Midnight in the Switchgrass last year. Rumors of a romance between Fox and the rapper began circulating in May of this year when they were first seen hand in hand.
Around the same time, Green announced his and Fox’s divorce in a podcast episode. Green tells in his podcast how Fox was no longer the same after returning from that filming trip. According to Green, Fox had finally told her husband that she felt better and liked herself more when she wasn’t home.
According to People, Fox meets her new loved one only when her three children are with ex-spouse Green.
- The relationship seems too fresh and not yet serious enough for Megan to introduce her to her children. Megan does seem really happy, the source tells People.
Read more: “Year of Horrors” caused sex symbol Megan Fox to disappear from public view - a reckless phrase stopped her career like a wall