When the mood in Jesteburg changed, Jörn Lütjohann was in the district council. In fact, it was he who made the mood topple. It was supposed to be only about the money with which one wanted to build a new museum in the small town near Hamburg: almost eleven million euros, half had already been pledged by the federal government, two further millions were to be promised by the local politicians at the time of their meeting on December 18, 2019.
Johann Bossard: Oops, a swastika
The Swiss Johann Bossard was a nobody in art history. Until a small North German town wanted to build a museum with the help of the German government.
- Robert Lewandowski in a great mood - a Polish cannon fired at the history of a statistical freak 1 month
- The shortage of plots in Savonlinna caused a pair of gulls to nest in the middle of the street in a traffic divider - a harsh fate might await the chicks 1 month
- Now, if ever there is a time for a blue and white victory - a jackpot in Elitloppet is available for a Finnish star! 1 month
- The UFC star received a creepy wound - this is how a bad impression was made by a blow to the elbow 1 month
- A Brazilian baby under the age of six survived a corona after spending a month in a coma - the mother initially noticed a strange murmur in the child's breath 1 month
- Watch ... a security guard, a television channel, fails to steal two rifles from a police car in America 1 month
- Vanessa, 23, from Espoo, met a Spanish man at Instagram and arranged a date on the Sunshine Coast - a holiday romance changed a lifetime 1 month
- The trial of a man and a woman caused a death in a mistake 1 month