Athens (AFP) The Iranian oil tanker set off the coast of Gibraltar more than six weeks ago is not allowed to land in Greece. The tanker "Adrian Darya" was with its more than 130,000 tons too big for all Greek ports, said Greece's Deputy Foreign Minister Miltiadis Varvitsiotis on Wednesday the Greek channel Ant1.
Greece: Greek government: Iranian oil tanker too big for Greece's ports
TIME ONLINE | News, backgrounds and debates
- US warns Greece of consequences of assistance to Iranian tanker 10 months
- Iranian oil tanker heads to Greece, Washington warns Athens 10 months
- US warns Greece of providing assistance to Iranian tanker 10 months
- Conflicts: Iranian tanker heading towards Greece 10 months
- Iranian tanker "too big" to enter Greek port, says Athens 10 months