Lange Frans' YouTube account was removed on Wednesday afternoon for "repeated or serious violations" of the platform's community guidelines, the rapper reports on Twitter on Wednesday.
The artist says he regrets the removal of his account.
"I think this is really a shame and I'm going to cry", said Lange Frans.
The music he put on the channel has also been removed from the platform.
Lange Frans said in films that he believed, among other things, that politicians maintain a pedophile network.
Presenter Arjen Lubach paid
attention to the rapper
last Sunday in his show
Zondag met Lubach
In the broadcast he called Lange Frans a conspiracy thinker.
The broadcast was about the spread of fake news.
Lubach called on YouTube on his show to watch the videos on the rapper's channel.
On Wednesday, the presenter reports that he thinks the removal of music is going too far.
"Hey YouTube, put that music back", he writes on Twitter.
A YouTube information officer says on Twitter that the removal of the account has nothing to do with the broadcast.
"YouTube has strict rules in the areas of, for example, hate, intimidation and (medical) misinformation."
These rules were tightened worldwide last week.
"That's the real reason for the timing of this removal. We make decisions based on our Community Guidelines, not because YouTube is the subject of a critical TV show."