<Anchor>



Three family members, including a 10-year-old elementary school student, went missing in Wando, Jeollanam-do, and the police have launched an investigation, but no clue has been found yet.

As a result of the investigation, it was additionally confirmed that the family had visited Wando several times a week before their disappearance.



KBC reporter Koo Young-seul covered the story.



<Reporter>



The fact that a family member of the missing Wando family had visited Wando several times a week before the disappearance was revealed late.



As a result of KBC's analysis of CCTVs on two bridges going to and from Wando-gun, it was confirmed that a family's car traveled four times from the 23rd to the 29th of last month.



Contrary to the previous police announcement, it is estimated that he stayed for one day on the 23rd and 28th of last month in a place other than a known pension.



From the 23rd to the 29th, he went out for less than an hour three times, one time from Wando to Haenam and two times to Gangjin, raising doubts.



Analyzing their whereabouts before their disappearance may be a clue to finding their whereabouts, but the police have not yet conducted an investigation.



Enlarging an image


The police are concentrating on the search operation, leaving various possibilities open, such as extreme choices of a family or a car accident.



Finally, about 150 people were mobilized to search the Sinji-myeon area by sending divers into the sea near Songgok Wharf, Wando, where the family's cell phone signal was caught.



[Police official: 70% of the search here and the remaining 30% are under investigation.

Financial, telecommunication, and scientific investigations should be given priority.] The



police have repeatedly requested that if they know about the whereabouts of the Cho Yang family, they should report it to the Police Civil Service Center 182.



(Video coverage: Park Do-min KBC, Na Byeong-wook KBC)

Keywords: