Two workers who suffered from cardiac arrest due to a chemical spill at LG Display's factory in Paju recovered their cardiorespiratory function.
The North Gyeonggi Fire and Disaster Headquarters said that two seriously injured people found in cardiac arrest are recovering after receiving CPR.
Together with the five injured victims rescued from the scene, they were transferred to a hospital for treatment.
Earlier today (13th) at around 2:20 pm, a report was received that workers lost consciousness and collapsed due to a leak of tetramethylammonium hydroxide at the LG Display plant.
The fire department put 12 equipment and 38 personnel to repair the accident site, and completed the gas leak shut-off at around 2:45, 25 minutes after the report was received.
(Photo = Provided by the sending agency, Yonhap News)