US President Donald Trump's video addressing US Capitol stormers and repeating claims of fraudulent presidential elections is not welcome on TikTok.

The company says that to

TechCrunch

.

TikTok will delete the videos when posted by users.

The videos violate the platform's rules on spreading disinformation.

In the video, Trump reiterated previous claims that there was an election fraud he lost to Democrat Joe Biden.

He said Wednesday night's storming was a logical consequence.

In the same video, he called for stormers to go home.

TikTok still allows videos that refute Trump's statements in the video.

In this way, TikTok hopes that incorrect information will be undermined.

TikTok has also blocked hashtags used by stormers such as #stormthecapitol and #patriotparty.

This reduces the visibility of videos with those hashtags in the app.

Trump does not have an account on TikTok.

The president is trying to ban the app in the US, because he is afraid that data from American users will be passed on to the Chinese government.

This has not been possible so far.

Trump was temporarily banned from Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram this week over messages seen as inflammatory in connection with the "unprecedented and persistent violent situation in Washington."

In his first video after the Twitter ban, Trump still acknowledged his election defeat and condemned the "horrific attack" on the Capitol.