On May 2, former Mayor of Busan, Augusta, who was accused of forcing the subordinates in the office, attended the Busan District Court for a warrant review.

Oh, the mayor, accompanied a lawyer at about 10:10 a.m. and entered the right side of the 1st floor of the Busan District Court and headed to court 251, where the interrogation of the suspect (warranty) was held.

Mayor Oh, who is wearing a mask, repeated the "I'm sorry" question to reporters asking if he admitted to the alleged assault or if he had anything to say to the victim.
Five or six lawyers accompany Mayor Oh. Mayor Oh was said to have appointed lawyers such as Busan and Jiseok as lawyers. 

The interrogation of the suspect before the arrest will be held at the hearing of Deputy Judge Cho Hyun-cheol, the first criminal detective. When the interrogation is over, the mayor of Oh is placed in the Dongnae Police Station detention center and waits for a decision to detain him.

Mayor Oh is accused of sexually harassing subordinates in the office hours during early April.

On the 28th of last month, the police deemed that the allegations of the mayor were serious on the 28th of last month, and they applied for a warrant of arrest without complaining of harassment by business forces, and the prosecution reviewed it and filed it with the court. 

Forced assault on the premise of assault or intimidation is subject to imprisonment for not more than 10 years or a fine of not more than 15 million won, so the statutory sentence is more severe than the act of imprisonment for not more than 3 years or the fine of less than 15 million won in business. is.

In the legal world, there is a mixed opinion that there is no possibility of arrest because of the seriousness of the alleged sexual crimes of high-ranking officials, with the prospect that they will be dismissed because there is no fear of destruction of evidence or escape.

It is expected that a warrant will be issued late in the afternoon. 

(Composition: Shin Jeong-eun, Editor: Hee-sun Kim)