In Seocho-gu, Seoul, it was confirmed that 20-year-olds from the United States traveled to Starbucks and restaurants near their homes for three days after being informed of self-containment. Seocho-gu Office decided to charge the person.

This is Hong Young-jae.


A 27-year-old woman from Jamwon-dong, Seoul, came from the United States on the 24th of last month.

Three days before self-isolation of immigration from the United States was mandated, they were not quarantined.

However, on the same day, Mr. A was notified of self-containment on the same day as a passenger on the same plane was confirmed.

From this point on, the mandatory self-quarantine began for two weeks, and Mr. A ignored the guidelines from the day after receiving the notice.

The woman visited a café near her house just an hour and a half after being notified that she was eligible for self-containment.

I also visited a meat restaurant two hours later and packed food.

Mr. A's self-containment violation continued three days in a row until the 7th, and Mr. A was confirmed on the 8th of the next day and was transferred to the hospital.

On the 5th I went to Starbucks twice a day, and on the 6th I visited Starbucks and two restaurants.

The time to stop by a cafe or restaurant is all within 5 minutes, but it is a violation of the clear self-containment guidelines.

[Seocho-gu Office Official: It's really bad to be out of quarantine. That's why we are preparing to make an accusation right away with the principle of zero tolerance.]

Seocho-gu Office decided that there was no close contact with the results of the epidemiological investigation, and it prevented Mr. A's visits and accused Mr. A of alleged violations of the infectious disease prevention method.

Among these, Incheon Airport Quarantine Office (FDA) accused an 18-year-old man who passed an airport quarantine with large amounts of antipyretic drugs to hide suspected symptoms of corona19 on the 25th of last month.

(Video Editing: Ji-In Park, CG: Announcement, VJ: Jong-Gap Kim)