▲ Jeong Ha-young Gimpo Market

Two of them were confirmed as having confirmed coronavirus infection-19 (Corona 19) at Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do, and were shown to be attending a wedding at a hotel in Daegu, where thirty-one confirmed patients.

They are known to have been to Shincheon-ji Daegu Church, but it is not true.

Kim Ha-young, the mayor of Gimpo, gave an emergency briefing this morning (21st) and explained how he was infected by A (male) and B (33 female), a man in his 30s who had been confirmed as corona19.

Mr. A and her husband and their 16-month-old son and their 31-year-old visited a relative wedding at the Queen Bell Hotel in Dong-gu, Daegu, where they stayed for about an hour and a half.

During their stay in Daegu for four days, they visited Daegu E-Mart Traders and others.

My wife, B, visited a hospital in Gurae-dong due to coughing and sore throat symptoms the following day, but was asked to visit a screening clinic first.

B, who went to a screening clinic by car, was tested positive for the first infection yesterday (6 days) at about 6 pm, and then tested for the second infection by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The suspected husband, A, was positive on the first screening test early today and is waiting for results after the second screening.

It is known that he is an employee of E-mart KINTEX branch in Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do.
The health authorities also examined A's 16-month-old child, but they voiced and self-contained their home.

"Mr. A's specific movement is under investigation by epidemiologists," Chung said. "Mr. A has no symptoms yet."

After finishing disinfection of the couple's homes and waypoints, Gimpo City has decided to identify the route by using the Gyeonggi-do epidemiological investigator, the Infectious Disease Support Group, and the Center for Disease Control.

As soon as specific traffic routes are identified, the policy is to prevent all waypoints, screen the contacts of these couples, and take self-containment measures.

Gu Rae-dong's mother's hospital, which his wife visited on the 19th, discontinued medical treatment and went into suspension.

(Photo = Yonhap News)