In a major research project to predict future jobs, involving scientists, academic researchers and experts from different disciplines and sectors, the new jobs related to information technology acquired 54 out of 100 future jobs.
Future jobs were predicted as part of a research project carried out by Griffith University and Deakin University in partnership with Ford. The project lasted more than a year, during which dozens of meetings and discussions were held between scientists and researchers familiar with current and expected developments in the fields. The team published details of these jobs on a project site called 100 jobsofthefuture.com.
The UAE Today has reviewed the list of 100 potential jobs that will emerge in the future. It has been shown that information technology will have the largest share of these jobs. The list has registered 54 jobs that are either directly related to the ICT industry itself, or will be created in various sectors such as medicine, healthcare and construction. Engineering, aviation, transportation systems, trade and retail, home life, applications and products, areas of education and self-learning, personal life, agriculture, environment and manufacturing sector especially self-driving vehicles.
The IT functions included some of the most prominent areas that have acquired more than one future job, including data-related jobs, which included Data Broker, Data Storage Solution Designer, Data Privacy Strategist and Recycling Specialist. Data Waste ”,“ Data-Based Medical Diagnostics ”and“ Forensic Data Analyst ”.
In the field of artificial intelligence, there are some functions such as: «teacher of artificial intelligence», and «specialist robots specialized in assisting the child», where the study expects that robots will help children to play safely, as these robots can be customized and programmed to suit family preferences and values And the rules of education.
The function of the Automated System Anomaly Analyzer, a specialist in automated analysis of anomalies that can occur in AI algorithms, has also emerged and processed to better suit people's needs.
There is also a "memory improvement specialist" that increases people's ability to work and remember by implanting digital slides in the body.
Another striking feature is the nostalgia specialist for those who want to live in environments designed to showcase the past and visit it through virtual and augmented reality technologies.
Future IT related jobs:
1. Teacher of artificial intelligence
2. Translator algorithms
3. Automatic transport systems troubleshooter
4. Analyzer «anomalies» automated systems
5. Designer self-driving car profile
6. Predictive behavior analyzer
7. Specialist nostalgia systems for the past
8. Biosecurity solutions engineer
9. Dynamic printing engineer
10. Talent Analyzer with block chains
11. Senior Digital Booster Officers
12. Specialist of robots software «Boots» to help the child
13. Specialist of Cyber Psychology
14. Data Broker
15. Data storage solutions designer
16. Data privacy strategy
17. Data farmer or farmer
18. Data Waste Recycling Specialist
19. Data-based medical diagnostic specialist
20. Decision support factor
21. Digital Apiaries Specialist
22. Digital designer for transplanted organs
23. Specialist Digital Monuments and Archives
24. Specialist troubleshooting and repair
25. Regulated airspace for drones
26. Drones experiments designer
27. Installer power and data systems
28. Specialist in micro-biotechnology cleaners
29. A moral pirate
30. Forensic Data Analyst
31. Virtual Chaos Organizer
32. Designer tactile techniques
33. Director of Innovation
34. Integrated home technology broker
35. Machine learning developer
36. Mechatronics Engineer
37. Designer of huge 3D buildings
38. Remix Media Mixing Specialist
39. Memory Improvement Specialist
40. Designer multi-sensory experience
41. Medical Engineer
42. Personal Brand Manager and Content Coordinator
43. Quantitative computer programmer
44. Virtual Reality Transport Store Manager
45. Robot Ethics Specialist
46. Robot Mechanic
47. Satellite Network Maintenance Engineer
48. Director of shadows technology institutions
49. Intelligent dust expert
50. Drones squadrons artist
51. An innovative virtual reality experience
52. Personalized PDA designer
53. Virtual Surgeon
54. Digital waste specialist