Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

'Hangang Sin' case warrant screening… "The victim walks first."

2019-08-18T08:23:13.489Z

A 39-year-old A suspect in the so-called 'Hang River's body' case said, "I first quarreled, first punched and banned." Mr. A met with reporters earlier this afternoon before an interrogation suspect held at the Uijeongbu District Court for Enhancement Support.


A 39-year-old A suspect in the so-called Han River body was quoted as saying, "The victim first quarreled, first punched and banned."

Mr. A met with the media ahead of the pre-detention suspect questionnaire held at the Uijeongbu District Court's Enhancement Support Unit this afternoon.

Mr. A, who appeared wearing a black hat and wearing a mask, said in a loud voice, saying, "I can't talk in detail, but I told you to go somewhere…".

The Goyang Police Department, which is investigating the case, yesterday applied for an arrest warrant for Mr. A on charges of homicide, carcass damage and carcass organics.

Mr. A is accused of killing B in a motel in Guro-gu, Seoul on August 8, leaving her in a motel room, damaging his body, riding a bicycle on the morning of December 12, and abandoning the Han River.

"I'm sorry for the victim," he went to court without answering the reporter's question.

Mr. A surrendered to police at about 1 am on Sunday, five days after his body was first discovered on the Han River.

Earlier in the police investigation, Mr. A said, "(The victim) tried not to pay the accommodation fee.

However, the police are continuously investigating the motives of the crimes because the technique is so cruel that it cannot be said that they were accidental.

(Photo = Yonhap News)

Source: sbskr

Similar news:

You may like

Life/Entertain 2019-08-17T19:10:35.679Z

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy