On Wednesday there were three winners and three losers at the European Football Championship.
Russia beat Finland 1-0, Wales beat Turkey 2-0 and Italy beat Switzerland 3-0.
The Squadra Azzurra is the first team to qualify for the round of 16 ahead of schedule.
Who follows the Italians?
The EM forecast based on the calculation model by Daniel Memmert and Fabian Wunderlich, which is based on the betting market, shows the forecasts for the current games.
Responsible editor for Sport Online.
Follow I follow
In the first duel on Thursday (3 p.m. in the FAZ live ticker for the European Football Championship, on ZDF and MagentaTV), two losers from the first day of the match meet. The Ukraine were unlucky when they lost to the Netherlands after a strong comeback, and tournament debut North Macedonia lost to Austria. Now it is for both teams in Bucharest to collect points so that the tournament is not over early. Ukraine has a 58.5 percent chance of winning, while North Macedonia is only 16 percent. 25.5 percent speak for a draw.
Afterwards (6 p.m. in the FAZ live ticker for the European Football Championship, on ZDF and on MagentaTV) there will certainly be a very emotional game: Denmark will meet Belgium again in Copenhagen after the shock of Christian Eriksen. How do the players deal with the difficult situation? Only 23.4 percent speak for a Danish victory. 46.5 percent, on the other hand, is likely to be a success of the secret favorites Belgium, who also won their first game easily. Still 30.1 percent speak for a draw in this game.
At the end of the day (9 p.m. in the FAZ live ticker for the European Football Championship, on ZDF and on MagentaTV), the Netherlands will meet Austria in Amsterdam.
Both teams won at the beginning and could qualify for the round of 16 with another win.
According to the EM forecast, there is more to be said for Orange.
A 60.5 percent probability of victory is a high value.
Only 16.3 percent speak for the Austrians and 23.2 for a draw.
And what do I do with my knowledge now? The best thing to do is to try your luck in the EM prediction game on FAZ.NET. There are prizes worth a total of 8,000 euros to be won.
And what do I do with my knowledge now?
The best thing to do is to try your luck in the EM prediction game on FAZ.NET.
There are prizes worth a total of 8,000 euros to be won.