Data Map Photograph by Zhu Zhigeng
Client of Chinanews.com, July 9th. The Chinese Wushu Association published on its website the "Proposal on Strengthening Industry Self-discipline and Promoting Wushu Culture", calling on all martial arts people to unite, abide by martial ethics, abide by the rules, strengthen self-discipline, and promote Chinese martial arts. Excellent traditional culture, and recommend that martial arts practitioners should not call themselves "masters", "masters", "authentic", "legends" and other titles, and should not participate in martial arts competitions such as martial arts, martial arts, and free fighting. Irregular events such as items, gender, age, weight level, etc.
The full text of the proposal is as follows:
The traditional Chinese martial arts have a long history and profoundness, and are an excellent traditional culture of the Chinese nation. For a long time, the Chinese Wushu Association united the national martial arts people, inherited and carried forward the excellent traditional culture of Chinese martial arts, developed and prospered the martial arts cause, and actively promoted the healthy development of Chinese traditional martial arts.
However, recently, in order to chase personal fame and fortune, some pseudo “masters” and fake “masters” have randomly created their own martial arts and self-proclaimed titles. They have used the love and attention of the Chinese people for traditional Chinese martial arts and conducted commercial hype through “contracts” and other methods. This will cause serious damage to the image of traditional Chinese martial arts, and we must resolutely stop this!
The Chinese Wushu Association calls on all martial arts people to unite, abide by martial ethics, abide by the rules, strengthen self-discipline, and promote the excellent traditional culture of Chinese martial arts. To this end, the following initiatives are issued:
1. Promote the core values of socialism, enhance the cultivation of martial ethics, abide by professional ethics, practice martial arts with science, safety and civilization, strengthen physical fitness and deliver positive energy;
2. Identify Chinese traditional martial arts boxing styles, and do not create your own martial art boxing styles and martial arts. Different types of boxing should respect each other, communicate sincerely, promote unity, and improve together, and must not defame each other, maliciously attack, or discriminate against others;
3. Support martial arts practitioners to evaluate the level of martial arts through the "Chinese Martial Arts Rank System" and award honorable ranks to those who have made outstanding contributions to the development of martial arts. No self-proclaimed titles such as "master", "master", "authentic" and "legendary", or use of fake athlete rank certificates, fake segment certificates, fake coach certificates, fake referee cards, and other fake certificates;
4. Support martial arts practitioners to participate in martial arts competitions and exchanges. They are not allowed to participate in martial arts competitions such as martial arts and martial arts, free combat, and other non-standard events, regardless of project, gender, age, weight level, etc.;
5. Support traditional Chinese martial arts skills and cultural inheritance, and shall not accumulate wealth in the name of "apprenticeship and apprenticeship", "Heshou celebration", etc., shall not use false propaganda, hype and other means to defraud money, and shall not engage in the name of martial arts to violate the public order and good customs and laws. Violation activities.
The above proposals are expected to be shared by martial arts people.
Some time ago, the controversy surrounding "traditional martial arts" has repeatedly become a hot topic. In response to these negative issues, the Wushu Sports Management Center of the State General Administration of Sport has previously issued a "Letter on Further Regulating Wushu Wrestling Events and Related Matters", and put forward guidelines for martial arts fighting events. (Finish)