On Saturday 27 April, the famous festival site next to the AZ stadium will shake again. The new festival ORANGE King's Day is going to be royal. With more artists, more stages and more cities. Order your early bird tickets for ORANJE Koningsdag in Amersfoort and Alkmaar from 22.75 euros per ticket now until 5 March.
This new Koningsdag festival takes place in both Alkmaar and Amersfoort. For example, ORANGE King's Day stands for connection, celebration, music, brotherhood, cheerfulness and of course orange. In Alkmaar at the same place, with familiar and new elements. In Amersfoort with a large program of dance, hip hop, pop and urban.
More than fifty different artists, DJs and bands will perform on different stages in Alkmaar and Amersfoort. In Alkmaar these include Bassjackers, Bizzey, Brennan Heart, Donnie, Party DJ Ruud, The Youth of Today, Josylvio, Kris Kross Amsterdam, Mike Williams, Sam Feldt, STUK, Tony Junior, Wolter Kroes and WULF. In addition, Vunzige Deuntjes will also be present again and will exceed the success of last year. In Amersfoort, the Youth of Today, Josylvio and FeestDJRuud will make the main stage unsafe and the festive mood with Vunzige Deuntjes is also complete here.
- Where: P8 of the AFAS Stadium in Alkmaar and the Mijnbouwweg in Amersfoort
- When: Saturday 27 April
- Times: 12 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- All ages
- Price: early bird tickets for 22.75 euros per ticket. This promotion lasts until March 5
- Order your tickets here for ORANJE Kon Tuesday in Alkmaar
- Order your tickets here for ORANJE Kon Tuesday in Amersfoort