Djurgården has had problems in powerplay this season, the team is second worst in SDHL in scoring in numerical superiority. But in the second period, the team went from 0-2 to 3-2 thanks to three goals in powerplay.
Brynäs team captain Erika Grahm wanted to see a promotion for period three.
- First and foremost it is important to stay on track. Djurgården is sharp in powerplay, we can't sit in the expulsion booth. Then I think we are sloppy and get anxious and start throwing pucks. We have to be safe with the puck and dare hold on to it, Erika Grahm told SVT Sport during the period break between second and third.
- We have been very uneven this season. It's probably a little mental too. Now it must be the best Brynäs in the last period."I probably don't understand either"
The home crowd got to see a strong Brynäs in the last 20 minutes.
Grahm was involved in all three goals as the home team turned the match from 2-3 to 5-3. Scoring queen Lara Stalder set the final score 7-3, she has scored 38 of Brynäs goals.
- I probably don't understand either. But that's a little Brynäs actually, if you think about our season. But it was the plug out of the last, says Grahm, who stood for a solo goal:
- That was nice. I have had some such situations earlier in the season. Sometimes frustration may be needed."We are passive"
Djurgården's Sofie Lundin was not happy with the defense game.
- I think we give them a lot of time, we're passive in the defense zone. We have to be closer to them to stop them, says Djurgården's Sofie Lundin.
- We make a perfectly okay match, but we know much better.