Do you know that there is internal criticism of your leadership?
- No, I don't, but I'm not surprised. If you have an organization with 60.70 employees, it would be strange if everyone thought I was God's gift to humanity. There are a lot of emotions and people have strong opinions so I am sure there are those who in some cases do not agree with the decisions that are made.
Do you feel that the process of recruiting the length manager has gone right?
- Yes, I don't think we have done that much "by the book" any time before really. It has been a decent process. We have had a public application period, we have taken in the names, we have had an external agency that has done tests and interviews.
Karin Mattsson Weijber, chairman of the ski association and Ola Strömberg's manager, does not want to answer if she knows that there is a dissatisfaction with Ola Strömberg.
- I'm his boss and I'm going to be a good manager. There is nothing I will talk about.
Are you satisfied with this process?
- We handle those processes with us. and I'm happy with the result. There are always people who have views and think things would have been different. If I didn't think it was (well done) I would take it with them.
Do you have confidence in Ola Strömberg?
- Yes, of course, he is our Confederate Chief.