Teller Report

Now you can see non-English news...

Part of the staff deemed undesirable at the funeral of Nathaël Julan

2020-01-15T18:16:26.436Z

Funeral of young Guingamp attacker will be celebrated on Thursday in Le Havre



En Avant Guingamp player Nathaël Julan died in a road accident. - CHARLY TRIBALLEAU / AFP

Persona non grata. In a brief press release posted on social networks, Nathaël Julan's family said that they did not want to see certain people attend the funeral of the young attacker of En Avant Guingamp. The funeral of the young man, who died in a road accident on January 3 in Pordic (Côtes d'Armor), is to be held in Le Havre Thursday.

Shocked by the sudden death of its 23-year-old player, the club requested the postponement of the match against Lens and organized a tribute rally this Thursday on the sidelines of the ceremony. The family saw fit to speak in order to ask part of the club not to travel. Bertrand Desplat, the president, but also the coach Sylvain Didot and his staff or Yannick Gomis, the player's former teammate, are obviously not welcome at the funeral. The family also quotes Laurent Schmitt, the player's former agent, and two local journalists.

Press release to share please pic.twitter.com/QLdQ3zvXwo

- 🥀 (@Skywalker_black) January 14, 2020

The family justifies this choice "taking into account the events which preceded the death of Nathaël". The young man had arrived from Le Havre in January 2018 but was struggling to win in the Guingampais workforce, relegated to Ligue 2 last year.

Sport

“What Tuchel says is a reality”… Two sports doctors tell us about sleep after the evening matches

Sport

OM: Coup de clim 'in Marseille ... AVB criticizes the arrival of a new leader and links his future to that of Zubizarreta

  • Disappearance
  • Road accident
  • Soccer
  • Ligue 2
  • In Front of Guingamp
  • Sport

Source: 20minf

You may like

News/Politics 2020-01-05T15:04:26.464Z

Trends 24h

Latest

sports 2020/01/19    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy