- Chronicle: Spain shouts again ba-lon-ces-to: world champion after crushing Argentina
- Analysis: The most tortuous path to gold
- Opinion: Gold incomparable to never ending gold
- Scariolo, the coach who buried all prejudices
- Marc Gasol. "The ball, for my children!"
Arrival to Barajas
The Spanish basketball team is already back home. The landing was scheduled for 4:00 p.m., although it has arrived just over two hours late. According to the Spanish Basketball Federation, after making a brief stop at the hotel, they will proceed to make the corresponding institutional visits to the Zarzuela Palace and the Moncloa Palace , where HM King Felipe VI and the President of the Government Pedro Sánchez les will receive respectively
After these visits the festivities will begin. At 20:30 and aboard a convertible bus, the members of the team will tour the streets of Madrid. The route will begin on Princess Street and end in Columbus , where there is a stage prepared for fans to celebrate with the coaching staff and the 12 heroes of Beijing
According to the criteria of The Trust ProjectKnow more
- Basketball World Cup 2019
- Spanish Basketball Team
Basketball World Cup 2019 "The ball, for my children!"
Basketball World Cup 2019 Victor Claver: "I have fun dancing with the ugliest"
2019 Basketball World Cups, milkshakes and pillows: this is how Spain prepares the World Cup final