Urban Nilsson dismisses schism: "Fascinated"
According to data for SVT Sport, there has been a schism between runners and skiers, which was behind Jonas Peterson being quit as national team manager. It now resigns former election manager Urban Nilsson. - I wonder where the data comes from, he says.
This weekend, the Swedish Ski Federation sent out a press release that Jonas Peterson will quit as national team manager - after less than five months at the post. There has been a rumor of a schism between the whaling team and the skater in the national team. Something that is confirmed by several sources with which SVT Sport has been in contact.
Lorentz Söderhielm, the ski grinder on Sweden's Olympic Committee, is one of those who has told us about the schism.
- Some coaches and skiers were not happy with how it worked with the embankment. Jonas Peterson should then have been tasked with kicking two wickets and therefore put pressure on the wicket manager Urban Nilsson to perform it, he tells SVT Sport, and further told that Urban Nilsson chose to resign after that, as the wicket team is very welded."Pretty fascinating"
But that is Nilsson's.
- I wonder where those things came from. It's pretty fascinating, he says.
So it is not true that you were given the task of kicking two flocks, and then resigned?
- No no no. I quit last spring. I have a family home with two wonderful children who are two and six years old. And when you're out at the World Cup it takes a very long time. And evaluation is done after every year, and no such stuff has come out at all that has been talked about now.
- And we have never had such good results as this winter. It has been fantastic results, the best year I have been with. No, I'm getting a little intrigued.
So you do not at all recognize that there would have been a dissatisfaction in the post-season evaluation, regarding whaling work?
- Disappointment can certainly come from somewhere, but not so that it will be like this stuff. There is nothing that I have been told to remove some people or so.
So you were given the task of kicking two runners, that's not true?
- No absolutely not. Absolutely not.
How is your relationship with Peterson?
- Great. I have contact, not daily, but ... I talk to him and it's a great guy.
- I have nothing bad to say about Jonas, not at all.