Rugby World Cup for one month Players in training camp practice hard | NHK News
While it's been a month before the opening of the Rugby World Cup Japan Tournament, the Japanese representative candidates who are facing a training camp in Hokkaido will be harsh from the morning.
One month until the Rugby World Cup.
While it was a month before the opening of the Rugby World Cup Japan Tournament, the Japanese representative candidates who faced the training camp in Hokkaido worked hard from the morning.
The Rugby World Cup Japan tournament will start on the 20th of the month, one month later, and the members of the Japanese national team will be announced on the 29th of this month.
41 candidate players aiming to become representatives faced a training camp in Abashiri, Hokkaido, and on the 20th, they practiced harsh practice from the morning.
Japan, aiming for a World Cup of 8 or more in the World Cup, has achieved three consecutive wins in the test match from the end of last month, but every game has repeatedly fouled.
In practice, after confirming the defense linkage in the form of a game, we worked on strengthening attacks and defenses while talking to avoid fouling, and repeated tackle practice.
The training camp will run until the 28th of this month.
- 1 month until the Rugby World Cup begins installation of banners around the venue | NHK News 1 month
- One month before the Rugby World Cup In Kamaishi, the only venue in the Tohoku affected area | NHK News 1 month
- NHK News: Baseball U18 World Cup Japan National Team Ofunato and Sasaki pitchers selected | NHK News 1 month
- Rugby World Cup Japan national team candidate strengthens training camp, strengthens switching of defense and defense | NHK News 25 days
- Rugby World Cup official shop opens before the start of next month Tokyo Shinjuku | NHK News 24 days