Federer beat Nadal and reached the Wimbledon final
Swiss tennis player Roger Federer defeated Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the semifinals of the third season of the Grand Slam tournament - Wimbledon.
The meeting lasted 3 hours and 2 minutes and ended with a score of 7: 6 (7: 3), 1: 6, 6: 3, 6: 4 in favor of the third racket of the world.
Thus, the Swiss for the 12th time in his career reached the Wimbledon final, where he will play with Serb Novak Djokovic, who defeated Spaniard Roberto Bautisto Aguta.
Earlier it was reported that Djokovic for the sixth time in his career reached the Wimbledon final.
- Nadal on level with Federer in semi-final Wimbledon 1 month
- Federer takes first set against Nadal in semi-final Wimbledon 1 month
- Federer and Nadal working on first set of semi-final Wimbledon 1 month
- Federer and Nadal started the Wimbledon semi-final 1 month
- Federer and Nadal meet in a half-final battle at Wimbledon 1 month
- Tennis: Federer beats Nadal and faces Djokovic in Wimbledon final 1 month
- Reactions after Federer victory over Nadal in Wimbledon semi-final 1 month
- Wimbledon: Roger Federer wins in the semi-final against Rafael Nadal 1 month
- Federer, against logic in the Wimbledon final 1 month
- Federer and Djokovic started the Wimbledon final 1 month
- Five set thriller: how Djokovic beat Federer in the Wimbledon final 1 month