Russian national handball team lost to Brazil in the World Cup
The Russian men's team was defeated by the Brazilian national team in the match of the fourth round of the World Handball Championship held in Germany and Denmark.
The meeting took place in Berlin and ended with a score of 23:25.
Now the Russians have dropped to fourth place in the group, and Brazil has risen to third. Recall that in the playoffs go the first three teams from the group.
In the next round, the wards of Eduard Koksharov will play with France on January 17.
Earlier, the handball player of the Russian national team, Dmitry Kiselyov, spoke about the tasks of the team at the World Championships in Germany.
- Russian national handball team in the end snatched a draw with Germany at the World Cup 8 months
- “There is no time left for fun”: handball player Kiselev about tight schedule, his removal in the World Cup and the tasks of the national team 8 months
- The Russian national team won silver in the relay at the World Cup in luge in Latvia 8 months
- First victory: the Russian team beat the combined Korean team at the World Cup in handball 8 months
- A draw with a favorite and the first defeat: how the Russian national team held matches with Germany and Brazil at the World Cup in handball 8 months