Hamilton won the third free practice of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
The British pilot of the team "Mercedes" Lewis Hamilton showed the best time in the third free practice of the final 21st stage of the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi (UAE).
Hamilton overcame his best lap in 1 minute 37.176 seconds.
The second position was taken by the Finnish racer “Ferrari” Kimi Raikkonen (+0.288 seconds), and the third was completed by another representative of the “Ferrari” German Sebastian Vettel (+0.411).
Russian Sergey Sirotkin, who plays for Williams, took 20th place in the final protocol of the session (+4.006).
Earlier, the Russian racer Mikhail Alyoshin expressed confidence that Sirotkin will still have the opportunity to prove himself in Formula 1.
- Formula 1. Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Valtteri Bottas best time of free practice 2 5 months
- Hamilton won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix qualification, Sirotkin - 19th 5 months
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Hamilton crowns his outstanding season 5 months
- Hamilton won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and set a new points record for the season 5 months
- Alonso's last race, Sirotkin's farewell to Williams and Hamilton's 11th victory: the results of the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 Grand Prix 5 months