History of Reconstruction 8 Years “News from Kamigami Reconstruction” to the end of March next year Miyagi December 6, 4:07 am
The local information paper, “News from the Reconstruction of Sagagami”, which has been in the process of reconstruction for 8 years by the people in the Minato City, Natori City, Miyagi Prefecture, which suffered great damage from the Great East Japan Earthquake, ended the 60th issue of March next year. Decided to do. In the Kamigami area, housing and commercial facilities are being rebuilt, and the chief editor said, “I want to make a break and head to a new stage.”
The “News from the Reconstruction of Sugigami”, which has been issued approximately 7000 copies, mainly in the Minato district of Natori City, was first published half a year after the earthquake and led to people who had been separated due to evacuation. It is distributed once every two months.
It was distributed free of charge by donations from local companies, etc., and so far we have been communicating in detail about the revival of the morning market at the port and the farewell party of the affected elementary school. It was decided that the 60th issue in March next year will be finished at the end of the course, as there is a certain path to reconstruction.
The history of the end is that it will be explained in detail in the 58th page issued on the 6th.
Naomi Kakui, the editor-in-chief, who is the editor-in-chief, says, “Thanks to the support of people all over the country, we have been able to continue so far.