According to Sanina, it is up to the employer to decide to whom, in what case and in what amount to pay financial assistance.

At the same time, the organization may specify data on social payments in local documents.

"One should not confuse financial assistance with a bonus. If the bonus is accrued for the results of work, then financial assistance is a payment by the employer to support the employee in a particular life situation. For example, some employers provide such assistance when an employee gets married, retires or anniversaries," Sanina said.

The specialist noted that most often financial assistance can be paid at the birth of a child, due to the death of a family member, for a wedding, birthday or anniversary.

"Also in case of personal incidents: for example, if an employee has a fire in an apartment or an accident, the employer can help financially. It is also worth noting the occurrence of an emergency. If a person is injured in an emergency, financial assistance is paid by the state, but the employer can also pay additional assistance to an employee," she said.

Sanina added that the amount of payment is usually limited by the amount of financial assistance, which is not subject to personal income tax.

"At the birth of a child, the tax-free limit is up to 50,4 rubles for each newborn for each of the parents, and all other types established by the employer are up to <>,<> rubles per year," the RT interlocutor concluded.

She stressed that before applying to the employer for financial assistance, it is important to clarify the availability of such assistance with the accounting department or the HR department. And then write an application and attach the necessary documents.

Earlier, the State Duma proposed to introduce an additional week of leave for mobilized people with children.