Egypt received 28 premature babies from Gaza (Anatolia)
The Israeli aggression on Gaza continues for the 45th day, as the occupation forces continue to bomb the Indonesian and Al-Awda hospitals in the northern Gaza Strip, causing a number of martyrs and injuries, amid warnings of a repeat of what happened in the Shifa complex.
This comes at a time when a medical official at Al-Shifa Complex said that the occupation is detaining more than 200 patients and medical teams and using them as human shields.
For its part, the al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), bombarded the city of Tel Aviv and its suburbs with a rocket barrage described as one of the largest barrages, and sirens sounded in a vast area from Ashdod in the south to Herzliya in the north.
Here are the highlights of today's developments:
- Hamas leader: There are no details regarding the prisoner exchange deal.
- White House: We are working around the clock to reach an agreement on Hamas prisoners and we think we are closer than ever.
- Israel has given the green light to a deal and is waiting for Hamas' response.
- Fierce clashes between the resistance and the occupation forces in Al-Zaytoun neighborhood.
- Yedioth Ahronoth: IDF reduces reserve size.
- Abu Obeida: We destroyed 60 enemy vehicles and are pursuing their forces everywhere.
- Al-Qassam bombards Tel Aviv with one of the largest rocket barrages.
- Israeli Home Front: Sirens sounded at 129 locations in Tel Aviv.
- State media in Gaza: More than 13300,<> martyrs in the Gaza Strip.
- Scenes of Houthi control of an Israeli ship in the Red Sea.
- WHO Director: We are appalled that the Indonesian hospital has been targeted.
- Qatar condemns the Israeli bombing of the Indonesian hospital.
- Gaza Health: The occupation turns the Indonesian hospital into a barracks.
- Gaza Health: We cannot remove or count the victims of the Israeli bombardment.
- The war raises the number of unemployed in Israel from 163,428 to <>,<>.
- China discusses the situation in Gaza with ministers of Arab and Muslim countries.
- A group of premature babies arrive in Egypt after being evacuated from Shifa Hospital in Gaza.
Source : Al Jazeera