"A student of one of the schools in the Levoberezhny district bought a Lava Lava tea drink in the canteen. The boy drank it a little, and after a while the teenager suddenly began to vomit," the newspaper writes.

Allegedly, the pupil was given first aid on the spot, his mother was called to the school, who refused to be hospitalized and took her son home.

It is also reported that the school administration and the food factory are conducting an official check, and the drink was sent for examination.

Earlier, several students of the boarding school No. 64 in Saratov were hospitalized due to possible poisoning by chlorine vapors after they visited the pool during a physical education lesson.