It was at the end of December and the beginning of the new year that the home service failed to feed a resident at a shelter in Varberg.

Relatives raised the alarm and the user, who had signs of dehydration, was admitted to hospital.

According to the report to Ivo, the mistake is about a breakdown in communication, documentation and knowledge in the execution of care.

In the municipality's lex-Sarah notification, it appears that the municipality has started an internal investigation and that several measures need to be taken.