China News Service, September 29. According to the WeChat official account of the Chinese Embassy in Australia, the National Day holiday is approaching. In order to let you spend a pleasant holiday in Australia, the Chinese Embassy in Australia specially reminds you:
1. Prevention of telecommunication fraud.
Criminals often impersonate officials of Chinese embassies and consulates in Australia, personnel of domestic public security and law departments, international express delivery companies, etc. to commit telecommunication fraud against Chinese citizens in Australia, and create "virtual kidnapping" scams.
The majority of international students and overseas Chinese are urged to be vigilant, take precautions, do not trust suspicious calls, and do not provide personal information at will.
If you are unfortunate enough to be deceived, please call the local police immediately to report the crime.
Be sure to pay attention to driving safety when traveling during the holidays.
Abide by the local driving and parking regulations in Australia, pay attention to checking the driving direction, avoid illegal behaviors such as speeding, fatigue driving, drinking and driving, and driving without a license, and pay attention to avoid pedestrians, cyclists and wild animals.
Please pay attention to keep in touch with your family during the holidays, and inform your family and friends in advance for long-distance travel to avoid "losing contact" for a long time and causing worry to your family.
In case of emergency, call the police for help in a timely manner: Australian police emergency telephone: 000, Australian police assistance telephone: 131444.
2. If you need passports, visas, notarial certification, etc., please click on the relevant information link on the embassy website to obtain relevant information:
(1) Guidelines for applying for passports, travel documents and pension eligibility verification forms using the "Chinese Consul" APP:
(2) The latest information on visa application:
(3) Instructions for remote video notarization:
(4) Instructions for certification:
For people from other states, please click on the website of the relevant consulate general in Australia for more detailed information.
3. If you need to consult about consular business, you can call the embassy in Australia at 0434716788, 0431782400 (consultation service time: 9:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 on working days).
4. If you need assistance in consular protection, please call the consular protection hotline of the embassy at 0061-2-62283948 (consulting service hours: 9:00-12:00, 14:00-17:30 on working days).
Due to the temporary failure of the telephone transfer equipment, please call the 12308 hotline (010-12308 in China, 0086-10-12308 in Australia) during non-working hours such as weekends and holidays, and the embassy will receive your request and handle it in a timely manner.
5. The embassy will be closed from October 1st to 5th during the National Day holiday.
Finally, the Chinese Embassy in Australia wishes Chinese citizens in Australia a peaceful and safe National Day holiday.