On the afternoon of July 5, local time, the Pakistani Sindh Provincial Government and the Pakistani Anti-Terrorism Department held a press conference in Karachi to report the latest progress of the attack on the Confucius Institute at the University of Karachi.

  Shaji Memon, Minister of Information of Sindh Province, said at a press conference that Pakistan's anti-terrorism department has arrested the main suspect in the attack on the Confucius Institute at the University of Karachi. Karachi" (BLF) commander, was the mastermind of the attack on the Confucius Institute at the University of Karachi, and was good at making improvised explosive devices.

Beginning last year, he tried to brainwash some women and schoolgirls into persuading them to take part in suicide bombings.

  Shaji Memon said the terrorist attacks were aimed at sabotaging the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor project and preventing foreign investment in Pakistan.

And Pakistan's security agencies will do everything in their power to keep all people in Pakistan safe.

  He also said that the investigation of the suspect is still ongoing, and that foreign forces are suspected of manipulating the attack behind the scenes, and they will continue to investigate the case.

(Headquarters reporter Liu Chang and Cui Ru)

Keywords: