China News Service, April 22. According to the news of the Spanish version of the "Europe Times" WeChat public account "Xi Wen", on the evening of April 18, local time, a fire broke out in a Chinese restaurant in Gandia, Valencia, Spain.

Due to the smoke from the fire, the 7-story building where the Chinese restaurant is located was sealed off. Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire accident.

  The report quoted local media sources that on the afternoon of April 18, a fire broke out in a Chinese restaurant on Perú Street, Gandia City, near the local suburban train station, and the Chinese restaurant was located downstairs in a 7-story residential building.

Passers-by noticed thick smoke coming from the restaurant and called the police.

  National police, fire brigade, and medical staff rushed to the scene.

Because the fire caused a very large amount of smoke, in order to prevent residents in the building from inhaling the smoke and entering the hospital, the police and firefighters asked all residents to close the doors to prevent the smoke from entering the room.

After the fire was extinguished and ventilation was carried out, the residents were allowed to reopen the doors and windows for ventilation.

There were no casualties in the fire.

Keywords: