China News Service, April 13. According to the WeChat official account of the Chinese Embassy in Finland, in order to reduce the cross-border spread of the new crown pneumonia epidemic, starting from April 18, Chinese and foreign passengers departing from Finland and taking a connecting flight to China, The following sampling tests should be completed as required by the testing agency designated by the Chinese embassy in Finland, and the health code/statement of health status should be applied for in time.
The specific requirements are hereby notified as follows:
1. Itinerary requirements
1. Those who depart from Finland to China (those who hold a Finnish passport, residence card, Schengen-Finnish visa or stay in Finland for 28 days or more) should take a direct flight from Finland to China. The health code or health status declaration QR code will be issued to those who transit to China via a third country.
2. Those who have a direct flight to China from the country of origin are not allowed to transit to China via Finland.
The Chinese embassy in Finland will no longer issue health codes or QR codes for health declaration forms to those who depart from state-owned direct flights to China.
3. Those who do not have direct flights to China from the country of departure must hold a valid residence permit in the country of origin and take a flight to China. No matter what means of transportation they take to come to Finland, they should be tested in the country of departure and in Finland respectively. , and apply for the QR code of the health code/statement of health status at the Chinese embassy and consulate in the country of origin and the Chinese embassy in Finland respectively.
For those who have not been tested at the origin and have not applied for the health code/health status declaration QR code at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the country of origin, the Chinese embassy in Finland will no longer review and issue the health code or health status. Declaration QR code.
2. Testing requirements
1. Passengers departing from Finland are required to fill in the "Residence History Declaration Form" truthfully, and should avoid traveling to countries or regions with severe epidemics within 28 days before departure.
If you want to go there, please contact the embassy at least 14 days before your flight back to China:
Complete inoculation of the new crown vaccine (the whole process of the new crown vaccine has been vaccinated for 14 days, if it is two doses, the interval needs to be more than 14 days), the designated institution must carry out two PCR nucleic acid sampling tests within 48 hours before departure (you can choose the same day on two days. Separate testing at different institutions; you can also choose to take two samples at the same institution, and the two samples must be taken more than 24 hours apart), and one nucleic acid test requires sampling within 12 hours before departure. If it cannot be completed, it must be taken before departure. Within 24 hours, a designated institution shall conduct a sampling test and an additional antigen test.
Those who have not been fully vaccinated against the new crown vaccine (the number of injections is not enough, the interval between two injections is less than 14 days, and the distance between the completion of the vaccination is less than 14 days) or the person who has not been vaccinated must be sampled at the designated institution within 12 hours before departure, and PCR nucleic acid and serum IgM antibody are carried out once each detection.
If it cannot be completed, PCR nucleic acid and serum IgM antibody tests and an additional antigen test must be performed within 24 hours before departure.
Please follow the doctor's advice for infant testing. If there is no need for testing items, a report from a medical institution is also required.
2. Those who transit in Finland and take a flight to China need to take the first test in the country of departure and get the first green code issued by the embassy and consulate in the country of departure (for details, please consult the Chinese embassy and consulate in the country of departure):
Passengers holding connecting flight tickets will get a domestic boarding pass from Helsinki to China at the departure meeting.
A second test is required at the international transit area of Helsinki Airport, including PCR nucleic acid, serum IGM antibody and antigen test (please arrive in advance but no more than 48 hours, and the test needs to be booked and confirmed with the airline).
If the IGM is single positive, please fill in the "New Crown Vaccination Statement" and provide the vaccination certificate.
Passengers with Schengen or Schengen visas holding non-connecting tickets cannot obtain a domestic boarding pass from Helsinki to China in the country of origin, and cannot enter the international transfer area of Helsinki Airport. item 1).
3. How to apply
1. Chinese citizens apply for a green health code with the "HS" logo
After obtaining the double nucleic acid test or nucleic acid + serum IgM antibody test certificate, Chinese citizens should immediately declare their personal information through the WeChat Mini Program of "International Edition of Epidemic Prevention Health Code", take a photo and upload the negative test certificate, itinerary, valid residence certificate, "Sojourn Residence" History Declaration Form (for passengers departing from Finland).
After being reviewed and approved by the Chinese Embassy in Finland, a green health code with the "HS" logo can be obtained.
Airlines flying direct flights to China will check and release passengers with the green health code with the "HS" logo issued by the Chinese embassy in Finland.
Please take the flight within the validity period of the health code, and cooperate with the airline to check when you take the flight.
2. Non-Chinese citizens apply for the QR code of the declaration of health status
After obtaining the double nucleic acid test or nucleic acid + serum IgM antibody test certificate, non-Chinese citizens should immediately log in to the website through a computer or mobile phone and other terminals: http://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/ to apply for the electronic version of " Health Status Declaration Form", fill in personal information online and upload materials such as negative test certificate, passport, visa, itinerary, and "Residence History Declaration Form" (for passengers departing from Finland).
After the approval of the Chinese Embassy in Finland, the electronic version of the "Health Statement" with a QR code with the "HDC" logo will be issued through the website.
Airlines flying direct flights to China will check and release passengers on the basis of the QR code of the Declaration of Health Status issued by the Chinese embassy in Finland.
Please take the flight within the validity period of the "Declaration of Health Status" and cooperate with the airline for inspection when you take the flight.
4. Application requirements for persons with a history of infection
Those who have been diagnosed with a history of new coronary pneumonia in a medical institution or who have not been diagnosed but have any positive results in nucleic acid testing, IgM (not caused by vaccines), and IgG antibody testing, if they have recovered for more than three months, please fill in the report truthfully, and you can Test normally, apply for a green health code and fly back to China.
Those who return to China after less than three months of recovery, please complete the recovery process and then apply for a green health code: You must send a diagnosis certificate issued by a local hospital containing CT or X-ray results of the lungs, two The second nucleic acid test negative certificate (sampling time interval of at least 24 hours) applies for the pre-review of the recovered person.
After the embassy replies to the email, it will be required to conduct 14-day self-isolation management and health status testing. If the body temperature is normal, and the relevant testing is carried out within 48 hours before boarding, and the testing requirements are met, the embassy will issue a health code/health check for them. QR code of the declaration of status.
5. Special reminder
(1) Those who intend to travel to China by flight should read this notice carefully and abide by it.
If you fail to hold a green health code with the "HS" logo or a health status statement before boarding, it means that you do not meet the boarding conditions for the time being, and you need to reschedule or adjust your itinerary.
(2) Transit passengers should carefully understand in advance the relevant testing and entry regulations of the Chinese embassy and consulate in Finland, as well as the relevant requirements for testing in the transit place, so as to avoid being unable to enter the country or being tested at the transit place, and the health code or health status statement does not meet the requirements, etc. The situation has resulted in the consequences of being blocked and stranded at the transit place, increasing the risk of epidemic infection.
6. List of Designated Testing Institutions
https://www.testaakorona.fi/ (A5 Laboratoriot Oy)
7. The relevant requirements of this notice will be implemented from April 18, 2022 (inclusive).