(Fighting against New Coronary Pneumonia) The director of the National Center for Disease Control and Prevention went to Shenzhen to command and support Hong Kong's fight against the epidemic. The first 14 confirmed cases in Baise reached the discharge standard

  China News Agency, Beijing, February 17. Comprehensive news: According to the epidemic information reported by the National Health Commission of China on the 17th, there were 92 new confirmed cases of new coronary pneumonia in mainland China on the 16th, including 35 local cases (16 in Jiangsu and 7 in Liaoning). cases, 7 cases in Guangdong, 3 cases in Inner Mongolia, 1 case in Guangxi, and 1 case in Yunnan).

  As of 24:00 on February 16, there were 1,420 confirmed cases in mainland China, 4,636 deaths, and 107,288 reported confirmed cases.

There are 731 confirmed cases imported from abroad, with a total of 13,201 confirmed cases and no deaths.

  The director of the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention went to Shenzhen to direct and coordinate the medical resources of the mainland to support Hong Kong in fighting the epidemic

  On February 16, there were 6 new local cases in Shenzhen. They were close contacts of the "0213" epidemic cases that had been intensively quarantined and observed. They were in a closed-loop management state during their work in the past 14 days. line".

  At present, the Shenzhen Center for Disease Control and Prevention has completed the whole genome sequencing of the new coronavirus from cases 1 to 5 of the "0213" epidemic, and the results are all Omicron variant (BA.2 evolutionary branch).

After comparison, the new coronavirus sequences of cases 1 to 5 are highly homologous, suggesting the same transmission chain.

Genetic sequencing of cases 6 to 11 is ongoing.

  According to Chinese official media, on February 16, Wang Hesheng, deputy director of the National Health Commission and director of the National Bureau of Disease Control and Prevention, led a team to Shenzhen to participate in the Mainland China Supporting Hong Kong Anti-epidemic Work Coordination Meeting; an expert working group meeting was held on the 17th to guide Guangdong On the same day, the province sent the first batch of epidemiological expert teams from the mainland to support Hong Kong's anti-epidemic and mobile nucleic acid testing vehicles to enter Hong Kong.

  The report said that the next step will be to organize and coordinate the resources of all parties in the health system to assist the Hong Kong SAR government to curb the rapid spread of the epidemic as soon as possible.

  The first batch of 14 confirmed cases in Baise, Guangxi reach the discharge standard

  At the press conference on the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic in Baise City held on February 17, Xin Yongquan, deputy director of the Baise City Health and Health Commission, said that on that day, the first 14 confirmed cases had reached the National Health and Health Commission's "New Coronary Virus Pneumonia Diagnosis and Treatment". After discharge from the hospital, they will be transferred to the rehabilitation ward for further treatment of basic diseases and health monitoring.

  On February 16, 1 new local confirmed case was added in Baise City, in Debao County.

The new cases were detected from close contacts at the centralized isolation point, and they have been closed-loop transferred to designated medical institutions for isolation and treatment. The current condition is stable.

As of 24:00 on the 16th, Baise City has reported a total of 271 local confirmed cases in this round of epidemic.

  Xin Yongquan emphasized that adjusting epidemic prevention and control measures does not mean lifting epidemic prevention.

We must always tighten the string of epidemic prevention and control, resolutely put an end to paralyzing thinking, fluke mentality, and lax mentality, adhere to the general strategy of "foreign import, internal rebound" and the general policy of "dynamic clearing" to consolidate the hard-won epidemic prevention and control. Control results.

  Suzhou urgently allocates 120 million yuan of financial funds for epidemic prevention and control

  Data show that the 16 newly confirmed cases in Jiangsu Province on February 16 were all in Suzhou City.

From 0:00 to 12:00 on the 17th, there were 3 new local confirmed cases and 5 asymptomatic infections in Suzhou.

  As of 12:00 on the 17th, a total of 45 confirmed cases and 16 asymptomatic infections have been reported in Suzhou in this round of epidemic, all of which are isolated and treated in designated medical institutions.

At present, there are 29 medium-risk areas in Suzhou.

  It is also reported that since the outbreak of the "2.13" epidemic in Suzhou, the city has spent 120 million yuan in epidemic prevention and control funds.

(Finish)

Keywords: